1. Tactics used by used car salesmen. We've been called TWICE by someone who "absolutely can't go lower". So...why the calls to talk price?
2. People who say "this is my jam" in reference to liking a song. Especially middle aged moms.
3. Shops at Thanksgiving Point. Which maybe SHOULD be a larger post, since I can rant with the best of them RE: Utah County culture, but for now? We'll go with HOLY HANNAH they are expensive. Like comically expensive. Canvas bag? $125. Subway art eye chart? $638. I kid you not. I actually laugh out loud at the prices. Everything in the store seemed to be Pinterest styled and all being sold to keep up with the Jones and stage lavish parties, expense be damned. Huh. Maybe this really should be a larger post...
4. You know those blogs that feature "what's in your purse" features? I'm FASCINATED by them. So I thought I'd do my own. Heh. Yeah...That would be 4 (FOUR!) packs of pens / pencils, in addition to my pen case (which has...(a lot) of pens, as well).
5. They have detoured traffic from a street away from us (for reasons unknown - no one is working on it nor is there ANYONE near it) to our street. I was 15 minutes late to pick up Sammy yesterday because of this. I find it incredibly irritating.
6. Today is the first day in seven days I've been home for longer than an hour stretch here and there. I'm so happy. Although, my question is if no one has been home in 7 days, how did the house get so dirty?!
7. Know what's fun? Telling your kid why naming his stuffed owl "Hooters" probably isn't the best of ideas. And then, when you're done with that, having a discussion on why it's then ok to name a town "Hooterville". Sigh...
(punching in a dream, the naked and famous)