1. Why does every character named Tanya in movies and tv seem to be either a horrible, horrible person or an airhead?
2. My NYC girls trip is in 6 months. Too soon to start a paper chain? Because I CAN.NOT.WAIT. A weekend without my kid. Holy cow. It's been a week and I may wish it were sooner. A lot sooner.
3. My doctor's appointment Friday was...thought provoking. I think, in the end, we aren't going to go through that program, but it's opened up some research and we may do something similar. Hope is flickering still, albeit slightly.
4. I found more things via this research that are linked to fibro. We can now completely count on EVERYTHING I have or feel back to it. Fabulous.
5. We started streaming Netflix this week. Finally. After two years of not having real internet. Thanks to Sammy the barking seal, we've more than gotten our money out of it this month. Veggie Tales, Shaun the Sheep, Pink Panther, Cat in the Hat...Sammy told me how much he loved being sick because "I get to watch A LOT of tv". Now I need to start figuring out stuff for ME to put in our queue.
6. In that vein...how do you keep an energetic 5 year old RESTING? I would kill for 1/2 his sick energy. Seriously.
7. Four more days to the best day of the year.
8. We taught Sammy how to play Crazy 8s, Old Maid and Mancala. So fun.
9. Did I mention NY? 6 months? Yes? Hmmmmm.
(so cruel, depeche mode)